In compliance with Law 34/2002, on July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, information: GILLET-SCHELKENS SL, as a company and responsible for Immodelux, is a company dedicated to the provision of services real estate.
GILLET SCHELKENS SL
Address: Cap Negret Match 55 to Local 4 03590 – Altea (Alicante) – SPAIN
ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to this website or its use in any way implies acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions of use and those that, unilaterally, at any time, may be established by its owner. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every visitor or user to read the current general conditions of use and each time they access this website. The use of the specific services will imply the acceptance, without reservation, of the particular rules or instructions that the owner of this site could establish and at any time with a specific, substitutive or complementary character to those of these general conditions.
In general, access to the information and content provided on this site will be free of charge, and users will not be required to provide personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords, nor prior subscription, except to access the features content or services. When for access to the contents or for the use of any necessary sea service, we provide personal data, users owe their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. We will send said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, and the conditions and terms indicated and the Policy section for the treatment of personal data.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Users will use the content and services provided in accordance with these General Conditions and strictly subject to current legislation, and we will assume the corresponding responsibilities for conduct or activities that, in any way, may be illegal lesivuari limarros. In particular, and merely indicative and not limiting, users agree not to transmit or disseminate through this site messages, images, photographs, software, data or content that:
- In any way they contravene or violate the fundamental rights recognized by the legal system.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous, violent, discriminatory actions based on sex, race, religion or ideology, and in general, are contrary to law, morality or public order.
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, obscene or extemporaneous.
- They are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, except prior and sufficient authorization from their legitimate owner. Injury or may injure the right to honor, personal privacy, the image of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy or confidentiality of communications.
- Constitute illicit, misleading or unfair advertising.
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other material or program that may damage or alter the operation of computer equipment or systems.
Users are liable for damages of any kind that the owner of this site may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of non-compliance with current regulations or any of the obligations arising from the general conditions of use. The owner of this site reserves the right to deny, unilaterally and at any time, access to this website to those users who fail these General Conditions of Use, and this without the need for prior notice or justification.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5.1 Industrial Property
The distinctive, graphic or denominative signs that appear on this website are the property of Immodelux, who has the exclusive right to use them and economic traffic. For what it respects, its use by third parties that lack the corresponding authorization is prohibited. The eventual presence on this site of distinctive signs of ownership other than that outlined in the previous paragraph is carried out with the authorization of their legitimate owners, always with due respect for their rights.
5.2 Domain names
In the same sense as referred to in the previous section, the domain name immodelux.com and all those that serve to directly access this site owned exclusively by Immodelux, or its use has been assigned by its legitimate owner. . The improper use of the same in economic traffic would imply an infringement of the rights conferred by their registration and will be prosecuted by the previous means in the Law.
5.3.1 The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the multimedia joint site itself , are protected as copyright by the legislation and matter of intellectual property.
5.3.2 The rights of this protection of those computer files or programs not owned by Immodelux and free access (freeware) that the user can download from various pages of this site in order to enable or facilitate access to the themselves. It is, and in any case, the applications that have the character of public domain by express will of their authors.
5.4 Personal use
The user is expressly authorized by the owner of this site to view, print, copy or specify on their hard drive and other physical support, protected intellectual creations and any other content or asset protected or not by a right eluso mélus delados, without the commercial or distribution use, and without modifying, altering or decompiling the contents. This faculty of personal use is understood to be recognized as long as the warnings to copyright and industrial property rights made here are respected intact, and it does not imply the granting of any license to the user.
Any other use of the intellectual creations or contents of this site will require the express written authorization of the owner of this site.
5.5 Reserve of shares
The use of the contents or services of this site does not imply or imply the granting of a license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual or industrial property rights or on any other right. The user of this website undertakes to respect the enunciated rights and avoid any action that may harm them, reserving and in any case Immodelux the exercise of few means or legal actions corresponding to it and defense of the aforementioned networks.
On this website, the user can find various links that will lead to independent web pages, with the request of facilitating and encouraging access to other sources of information and the Internet related to real estate or legal issues, or of a general nature. The owner of this site is not responsible for the contents that are accessed by virtue of the linked parameters, nor for the modifications that are carried out in them, nor for the use that is made of them, nor for their availability.
However, Immodelux undertakes to do everything possible to avoid the existence on its website of links to sites with illegal content, that promote illegal, racist or xenophobic activities or that, in general, violate the principles of freedom and human dignity. Violate the values and rights recognized by the Spanish Constitution and by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
In the event that you have effective knowledge of the information to which a link refers is illegal, the owner of this site undertakes to act with due diligence to eliminate or disable said link. In the event that the owner of any website considers that any link established from this site undermines their rights in any way or if it causes the slightest damage, they should only notify it by sending an email to info @ immodelux.com or by any other means, in the confidence that the link will be removed immediately, or modified to the satisfaction of the interested party, without the need for further procedures or explanations on their part.
The site will try to offer its users the most complete, useful and up-to-date information possible, the accuracy, updating and operability of its contents and services are not guaranteed, and, therefore, it expressly avoids all types of responsibility or damages for any failure. That its users have suffered due to the use of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data, or due to the possible suspension, cancellation or inoperability of its contents or services.
Users must be aware that, in any case, the use of the contents and services of this website is done at their own risk and under their sole and exclusive responsibility, and that the owner of this site does NOT guarantee:
- the operability or availability of its contents or services. However, when it is reasonably feasible or foreseeable, users will be notified of possible interruptions in its operation.
- the usefulness, accuracy, updating or infallibility of its contents or services for making decisions or carrying out any particular activity. The information, both our own and that of third parties, that appears on the website is selected "as is", without guarantees of any kind regarding its accuracy and updating. Consequently, the owner of this site is not responsible for the possible damages that the use of the same cause problems.
- the privacy and security of the use of its services, nor that others may not have knowledge of the access or use that users may make of its contents or services, and, consequently, excludes all liability in this regard.
- the absence of viruses or any other harmful elements introduced or supplied by content or service providers, or by other users or third parties that may cause modifications or problems of any kind in the computer systems of electrad users.
- the legality of the contents provided on the basis of specific information by third-party providers, collaborators or users. However, Immodelux undertakes to do everything possible to prevent the existence of illegal content on its site, and in the event that we have effective knowledge of this content, eliminate it or prevent access to it. In any case, the owner of this site appreciates in advance all kinds of suggestions, rectifications or comments that avoid or correct any type of incident or irregularity as quickly and efficiently as possible. Such communications can be sent by email to email@example.com
MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Although, in principle, the duration of this site is indeterminate, its owner reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of its services or content, in whole or in part, at any time, and without the need for advance notice to its users. Likewise, the conditions of use of this website may be modified at any time.
The Interested Parties, Experimentar can at any time and completely free of charge use their rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, and when appropriate, automatically annul the processing ( although our website does not make automated decisions or elaborate profiles). For this we can handle the documents authorized by the company, or send a letter to the postal address or email of immodelux. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document, with the request to prove your identity. And in the event that you feel that your rights have been violated and that there is concern about the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Control and Matter of Protection Authority (Spanish of Data Protection).
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive any more NEWSLETTER, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address: info@immodelux .com with subject “Unsubscribe”
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish Law. Any controversy in relation to this website will be substantiated before the Spanish jurisdiction, sometimes the parties to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Benidorm, and their hierarchical superiors, waiving other jurisdictions if different from the people. The simplest and most effective way to request any clarification, or to formulate any type of complaint, suggestion or comment, is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
And compliance with the provisions of the Law Organic 15/1999, on December 13, the Protection of Personal Data, users of this website are informed of the following:
- The voluntary data provided by unique users incorporated into a database owned and controlled by GILLET-SCHELKENS SL, who is also the owner of the trademark 'IMMODELUX'.
- When for access to the contents or for the use of any necessary sea service, we provide personal data, users owe their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
- By providing personal data by completing data collection forms or sending it through any other means, users declare to accept and without reservation the information of data provided to the data of Immodelux and its trado and is the this document.
- Users have been notified and registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which users can access free of charge if they wish to verify their situation.
- The collection of personal data and its automated processing has the possibility of enabling or facilitating the management, administration, improvement and expansion of the different services, the preparation of statistics, the management or monitoring of incidents, advertising of activities, products or services offered by GILLET-SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux) through this site or any other that it belongs to, manages or operates.
- By providing personal data, the user consents and accepts the remission of the promotional, commercial or advertising information referred to in the previous section, by GILLET-SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux), although the user at any time you can revoke your consent by sending an email to email@example.com.
- GILLET-SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux) and in no case will sell or lease the personal data of users, which will be treated in strict compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13, and will only facilitate or communicate them to a third, for the fulfillment of the previously indicated fines, with the prior consent of the user, the consent that is granted to the user if the user does not manifest anything in this regard and the term of fifteen days counted from that and that was requested.
- The user may deny or revoke her consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. The exercise of these rights may automatically send an email to email@example.com, by mail to the professional address of GILLET-SCHELKENS SL, or by any other means that allows the identity of the user to be recognized.
- GILLET-SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux) undertakes not to collect unnecessary information ABOUT ITS Clients or Users, TO TREAT THE personal INFORMATION that it may provide with extreme diligence, and to comply with the obligation to KEEP secret in any phase of the Treatment.
- Likewise, GILLET SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux) undertakes to adopt the legally required security levels at all times, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data, implementing said purpose by all means and technical systems within their reach, given the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are affected, and the risks of human action or the physical or natural environment. However, users must be included in security measures and the Internet are not impregnable, and assume the risks that this entails.
- GILLET-SCHELKENS SL – (Immodelux) reserves the right to modify at any time its personal data treatment and security policy, always respecting current legislation and data protection matters, and prior electrical electrical electrical electrical communication or dissemination that is considered appropriate.