3 day trip to Spain for property visits
During a guided visit to Spain to view property, you will have the opportunity to learn more about who we are. We explain what is important when buying a second home in Spain, how the purchase works and what you can expect after the purchase. Questions such as “Where do you pay taxes?” , “How can I rent out my home?” , “What documents and registration papers do I need?”, “Do I need a Spanish bank or NIE number?”, “Do I take out a loan abroad or Spain?”,… We will cover all.
Are you doing this alone? Certainly not! We guide you throughout the entire process. We offer you a 3-day visit where we personally take you on the road to visit homes, explain regional regulations, pitfalls and Spanish administration.
What can you expect?
- You pay your own flight tickets
- We pick you up at the airport
- We will arrange for your accommodation.
- We visit together with you pre-selected houses, construction projects…
- When making a purchase, we will introduce you to the lawyer who will arrange everything for you so that your file is completely in order when you go to the notary.